The course consists of the following outcomes:
- Explaining the principles of advanced first aid in emergencies.
- Demonstrating an advanced level of preparedness to deal with a sudden illness or emergency.
- Assessing and managing an emergency scene/disaster.
- Describing the anatomy and explaining the physiology of the human body systems in terms of injury or sudden illness.
- Applying primary first aid for all age groups according to accepted current first aid protocols.
- Explaining and managing shock.
© Research and development by Ken Annandale
Published by INTRA-SAFE (PTY) LTD