This course will be perfect for people working at height where there is a risk of injury from a fall. Learners will be involved in performing tasks at height. Qualifying learners are able to follow fall arrest principles to perform work at height safely, under the supervision of a qualified supervisor.
The course consists of the following outcomes:
- Explaining the use and limitations of a limited range of fall arrest equipment and fall arrest plan.
- Inspecting, assembling and storing fall arrest equipment.
- Selecting suitable anchor points.
- Using fall arrest systems with a double lanyard.
- Using pre-installed vertical and horizontal life-lines.
© Research and development by Ken Annandale
Published by INTRA-SAFE (PTY) LTD